Schools for 21st century
Schools21C was an Erasmus+ European educational project focused on improving audiovisual and digital literacy for secondary school students and teachers.
1. Increase the quality of education and training, combining high levels of excellence and attractiveness in an inclusive way for all students, including those in disadvantaged situations, through the use of accessible and affordable technologies in school.
2. Explore new ways of teaching, learning and assessment in an innovative way. Being innovative is about looking beyond what we do well, identifying tomorrow’s big ideas and putting them into action.
3. Develop the integrated teaching skills of the faculty, motivating and enabling students to be socially aware, critical thinkers, decision makers, etc. what is essential for the
effective understanding of knowledge and communication of ideas.
4. Implement state-of-the-art digital skills and media literacy through collaboration with experts and through connected learning in participating schools.
This project is aimed at high school students, teachers, student teachers, universities, teacher training centers, university professors and communication professionals.
Schools21C produced the following results:
1. A course for teacher training with four modules: a) audiovisual literacy, b) digital literacy, c) Communication, d) teachers produce “learning designs” that put theory into practice. Its content will be published in EU open resource banks.
2. Pilot experiences in 4 countries and a report on experimentation.
3. A mobile application will be created, which will be a complementary tool to assess the audiovisual, communication and digital skills that teachers must achieve. In the application, there will be 3 levels: a. Digital Skills Core; b. Intermediate skills; C. Advanced skills
All the info here: https://www.schools21cproject.eu/