The results of this European project is meant to achieve a maximum impact by offering valuable lessons and experience towards the ones working in the VET domain, but also to the community as a whole.
The main beneficiaries of ICT-Go-Girls products will be secondary school female students, for whom the products will be tailor-made, as well as teachers, school teachers, education bodies and school authorities.
The project uses a dissemination plan that enables partners to reach different target groups and stakeholders at national and European level in view of informing about the stage of the project and deliverables for exploitation purposes.
On this website’s page, the consortium will present the dissemination toolkit of the project with materials developed in all partners’ languages.
Final Conference Flyer
A4, English, PDF
Brochure “ICT Go Girls!”
A3 -Folded A4 – format, English, PDF
A3 – English, PDF
- Project poster – Poster.
- “10 alternatives to call your daughter a PRINCESS” – Poster.
- “Tech is 4 girls” – Poster
- “Emprendemento TIC e rapazas” – Poster for the conference about the project held at Xuventude Galicia Net (2013).
- “Why girls aren’t in ICT?” – Poster.
- “We need you” – Poster for Gils in ICT Day” event.
List of interesting links:
- Our Facebook project page: https://www.facebook.com/ICTGoGirls
- Our Twitter project account: https://twitter.com/ICTGoGirls
- E-learning Department (CESGA) Twitter account: https://twitter.com/elearningcesga
- CESGA: http://cesga.es/
- Girls in ICT Portal: http://girlsinict.org/
- Lifelong Learning Programme: http://eacea.ec.europa.eu/llp/index_en.php
List of projects related with girls and ICT:
- SITCOM: “Simulating IT-Carreers for wOMen”: http://vk-server2.donau-uni.ac.at/~sitcom/platform/index.html
- fe|male: http://www.fe-male.net/
- WITE (Women in Technical Education)
- GIRLS and ICT: http://www.learningplace.com.au/defaulteqa.asp?orgid=48&suborgid=286